- Gradiali Medical SPA Hotel (hereinafter referred to as “the Health and Spa Centre”) is a place of rest providing accommodation, alimentation, rehabilitation, health and beauty services. The institution also organises conferences, festivals and other events..
- The operator of the Medical SPA Hotel (hereinafter referred to as “the Operator”) means Sveikatos uostas, UAB (registered office address Vanagupės Street 15, Palanga, Company Reg. No. 303997416) and Palangos Žvorūnė, UAB (registered office address Vanagupės Street 15, Palanga, Company Reg. No. 152679144).
- A guest of the Medical SPA Hotel means any person within the territory of the Medical SPA Hotel.
- These internal rules (hereinafter referred to as “the Rules”) set out the rights and obligations of the guests of the Medical SPA Hotel using the services of the Medical SPA Hotel and the procedure for servicing the guests.
- All the guests at the Medical SPA Hotel shall comply with these Rules.
- Every guest shall abide by the requirements set out in these Rules.
- When checking-in the Medical SPA Hotel , every guest shall certify that he/she is aware of these Rules and that he/she made aware of the Rules any accompanying persons and shall unconditionally comply with the said Rules himself/herself and ensure the compliance with the Rules by the accompanying persons, if any.
- A person, who checked-in the Medical SPA Hotel, shall be responsible for the consequences arising from the failure to know or comply with these Rules.
- The staff of the Medical SPA Hotel shall have the right not to admit any persons, whose conduct is inappropriate, violating public order and other norms of behaviour accepted in the society.
- The services of the Medical SPA Hotel shall not be provided to persons, who do not agree to comply with the Rules of the Medical SPA Hotel.
- The administration of the Medical SPA Hotel has the right to remove from the territory any guests, who repeatedly violate the Rules of the Medical SPA Hotel after the first warning.
- The common areas and spaces of the Medical SPA Hotel are monitored by video cameras in order to ensure security within the territory.
- Any guest of the Medical SPA Hotel shall reimburse for the damage caused to the property of the Medical SPA Hotel or to the third parties in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Procedure of payment for the services
- The prices of the services of the Medical SPA Hotel shall be set by the Operator.
- The Operator is entitled to change the list and prices of the services of the Medical SPA Hotel anytime without giving any prior notice.
- Prior to provision of the services, the Medical SPA Hotel retains the right to request for an advance payment (in the amount of up to 50 percent of the total price of the services ordered) or for a payment of the total price of the services ordered.
- Payment for the services provided can be made immediately after the provision of the services, or the amount payable may be included in the total invoice of the room.
- Administrative fines and charges, prices for additional services and indemnification rates are set out in the Annex 1 to the Rules.
Working and rest hours
- The Medical Spa Hotel is open 24 hours.
- The period between 11.00 p.m. and 6.00 a.m. shall be the rest hours in the Medical SPA Hotel . The established rest hours or rest period may be changed only with the consent of the administration of the Medical SPA Hotel . Noise and other disturbances of the guests of the Medical SPA Hotel are strictly prohibited.
- A child is any person who is under 18.
- Children can use the services of the Medical SPA Hotel only accompanied by the adults, who supervise them and are responsible for the safety of the minor children and compliance with these Rules.
- Children under 14 shall be allowed into the pool and sauna space only under the supervision of accompanying persons, who shall be responsible for their safety and compliance with the public order rules.
- Pets are not allowed into the Medical Spa Hotel.
Car parking lots
- Parking is free for all the guests of the Medical Spa Hotel.
- Driving within the territory of the Medical Spa Hotel is allowed only on specially designated roads. Parking of cars on the grass is strictly prohibited. Any person violating this rule shall be charged an administrative fine in the amount of EUR 50,00.
Accommodation of guests
- The guests of the Medical SPA Hotel can check-in from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival, and they have to check-out until 12.00 a.m. (noon) on the day of departure.
- If the guests are willing to shorten the time of their stay, they shall be charged a fee in the amount of a half of the price for the next day, irrespective of the number of days by which the stay is to be shortened.
- If the guests of the Medical SPA Hotel are willing to extend their stay, i.e. delay the time of departure, which cannot be later than by 7.00 p.m., they shall be charged EUR 10.00 per every extra hour.
- If the guests of the Medical SPA Hotel are willing to arrive/check-in earlier, they shall be charged EUR 10.00 per every extra hour.
- A guest staying at the Medical SPA Hotel shall be charged Palanga City tax, i.e. EUR 1.00/day per person.
- At the check-in, every guest shall provide a personal identity document and fill in a guest check-in form.
- Before departure, every guest shall return any items of the Medical SPA Hotel to the staff. If any item is damaged, lost or otherwise destroyed, a guest shall reimburse the Medical SPA Hotel for the total value of the said item. In case a magnetic key is lost, a guest shall be charged an administrative fine in the amount of EUR 11.00.
- If a guest incurs any material and/or non-material damage, he/she must immediately notify the reception of the Medical SPA Hotel thereof, indicating the place and circumstances of the event. If the guest fails to comply with the requirement hereinabove, any complaints placed later shall not be analysed and dealt with.
- Only persons, who have registered at the reception of the Medical SPA Hotel, can stay in the rooms. Guests shall pay for all the persons, who are staying actually in the room. In case of failure to report any extra person staying in the room, a guest shall be charged an administrative fine in the amount of EUR 200.00 per person.
- A guest of the Medical SPA Hotel has the right to use a safe provided in the room free of charge.
- Smoking inside the facilities of the Medical SPA Hotel is strictly prohibited. Administrative fine for smoking in the balconies, rooms and public spaces shall be EUR 100.00 per person.
- Smoking is allowed only in specially designated smoking areas.
- The rooms of the Medical SPA Hotel are cleaned from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. every day.
- The bed linen is changed every three days. At the guest’s request, towels and bathrobes can be changed every day.
- A person, who has booked the room(s), shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the persons staying in the room and for the compliance with these rules.
- Breakfast is served from 7.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. at the Medical Spa Hotel.
- Lunch is served from 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m. at the Medical Spa Hotel.
- Dinner is served from 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. at the Medical Spa Hotel.
- Operator retains the right to change the time of breakfast, lunch or dinner depending on the season or any emergencies or unforeseen circumstances.
- If a guest leaves before 7.30 a.m., the Medical Spa Hotel may provide a take-away breakfast. In such a case, a guest shall notify the reception of the Medical Spa Hotel about his/her early departure at least by 6.00 p.m. one day before the departure.
- In case a guest cannot appear for a meal that is included in the price of his stay (for instance, in case of late arrival or in exceptional cases, when going on an excursion, etc.), at the guest’s request the Medical Spa Hotel may provide a take-away meal. A guest shall inform the reception of the Medical Spa Hotel about the need for a take-away meal at least 12 hours before the commencement of the meal service time indicated in the Clauses 1 through to 3.
- A take-away meal shall consist of: cheese, meat, bread, dairy products, fruit, water and soft drink.
- The guests of the shall not take away any food from the self-service restaurant (except for guests with diabetes).
Treatment and beauty services
- A guest of the Medical Spa Hotel may change the time of the procedure and the type of procedure free of charge only once. Later he/she will be charged EUR 5.00 administrative fine per each case of change of procedure.
- A repeat visit to a doctor and a change of a treatment plan shall be free of charge to all the guests at the Medical Spa Hotel. Further repeat visits and changes of treatment plan shall be only for an extra fee. The price of one visit shall be EUR 9.00.
- A guest of the Medical Spa Hotel can cancel the reservation of a procedure not later than 3 hours before the commencement of the procedure. If a visitor fails to appear for a procedure and to inform about it in time, the amount paid for the procedure shall not be refunded.
- The staff of the Medical Spa Hotel has the right not to to accept the client and not to perform the procedure if the guest is late more than 5 minutes.
- If the services were not cancelled and not used, the amounts paid for them will not be refunded.
- Treatment and beauty procedures will not be provided to any guest intoxicated with alcohol, narcotic or psychotropic substances.
Services of the SPA zone
- The working hours of the pool and sauna zone (hereinafter referred to as “SPA zone”) shall be determined by the Operator.
- The working hours of the SPA zone are described at the reception of the Medical Spa Hotel.
- A guest is allowed to access the SPA zone with a magnetic (room) card issued by the reception.
- The Operator shall not be responsible for the personal belongings left in the SPA zone and the changing room.
- The guest shall wear anti-slippery footwear in the territory of the SPA zone.The guests shall comply with the following hygiene requirements inside the SPA zone.
- SPA All the guests shall take a shower before entering and leaving the SPA zone.
- All the guests shall take a shower before entering the saunas and after using the saunas
- All the guests shall make sure that their health condition is good enough and they can use the services of the SPA zone. The guests shall bear full responsibility for their health condition.
- Persons intoxicated with alcohol, narcotic or psychotropic substances must not use the services of the SPA zone.
- Inside the SPA zone, the guests shall not: bring any food and drinks; get into and get out from the pools in non-specially designated places; Jump into the pool from the edges of the pool.
- Any guest, who causes any damage to the SPA zone, shall be liable in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. If the damage is caused by the minors, such damage shall be reimbursed for by their parents or custodians.
Services of the children’s playroom
- The Medical Spa Hotel is equipped with a children’s Playroom. The Medical Spa Hotel shall not be responsible for the effect of the Playroom on the health of a particular child. The Medical Spa Hotel also does not guarantee any positive effect of the playroom on the health of a child.
- Before leaving a child in the Playroom, the person responsible for the child must make sure that the state of health of the child allows him/her to stay in the Playroom and play with other children.
- Subject to the state of health of a particular child, the service may have a negative effect on the child’s health, therefore, the person responsible for the child, prior to leaving the child in the Playroom, has to be precautious and careful and thoroughly assess the psychological and physical condition of the child. The person responsible for the child who brought the child to the Playroom shall accept any negative consequences resulting from the failure to fulfil the said obligation.
- The Playroom Rules are mandatory for all persons who leave their children in the Playroom.
- The Administrator of the children’s Playroom (if any) may refuse to accept to the Playroom a child who continuously disobeys or behaves in an unruly manner, damages the inventory of the Playroom and causes damage to the other children in the Playroom.
In case of fire, the guest of the Medical Spa Hotel shall:
- report it to the fire and rescue service by calling an emergency line 112 and the reception of the Medical Spa Hotel on inner line 90 or by phone +370 460 31888;;
- memorise the evacuation plan provided in the room showing all the emergency evacuation exits;
- leave the danger zone and obey the instructions of the staff of the Medical Spa Hotel or the fire and rescue service.
- Any belongings lost by the guests and found by the staff or other guests shall be brought to the reception.
- The Medical Spa Hotel shall store the personal belongings of the guests found (left) for 30 days from the day of the departure of the guest. Personal hygiene products, underwear and similar items shall not be stored and shall be disposed of after the departure of a guest.
- At the written request of the guest, the items belonging to the guest stored in the Medical Spa Hotel may be sent to him by post or delivered otherwise, if the guest agrees to pay the shipping costs.
- The guest who has suffered some material and/or non-material damage shall immediately and not later than within 1 hour notify the employee of the reception of the Medical Spa Hotel, and specify the place, time and circumstances of the event.
- The Operator shall not be responsible for the personal belongings of the guests left in the territory of the Medical Spa Hotel.
- The staff of the Medical Spa Hotel shall not be responsible for the children of the guests who were left without any supervision of the adults.