|With a doctor’s appointment|
7 / 7 – 10 min.
|Without a doctor’s appointment|
9 / 7 – 10 min.
Laser light has the following effects: reduces pain, oedema and inflammation, promotes microcirculation and healing of tissues, as well as stimulates biological processes.
LAS-Expert is a state-of-the-art laser therapy device. Its applicators emit laser radiation via infrared waves, which is invisible to the eye. The low intensity of the laser determines the penetration of the beam: the effect occurs at a depth of 5 to 10 mm.
Laser therapy is applicable to the treatment of:
- Musculoskeletal diseases: arthritis, arthrosis, muscle inflammation, osteochondrosis of the spine;
- Nervous system diseases: neuritis, neuralgia, cerebrovascular insufficiency;
- Internal diseases: ischemic heart disease, arterial hypertension, chronic lung diseases, gastric and duodenal ulcer, gall bladder and duct dyskinesia;
- Ear, nose and throat diseases: sinusitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, otitis, rhinitis;
- Surgical conditions: trophic ulcers, injuries, osteomyelitis, abscesses, mastitis, vascular diseases of the lower extremities;
- Poorly healing wounds after surgery, keloid scars;
- Skin conditions: furuncles, eczema, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, wounds.
Laser therapy is not applicable in the following cases:
- Presence of unknown skin changes (unknown moles);
- Oncological diseases;
- Extreme photosensitivity (any photodermatoses the respond to moderate light doses, erythema or herpes)
- Chronic skin diseases during relapse (worsening of the condition);
- Advanced subcutaneous inflammation (Rosacea, phlegmon);
- Damaged skin: by UV rays or after radiation therapy;
- Recent and advanced hematoma in the acute phase;
- After treatment with cytostatic agents, immunosuppressive agents, during continuous treatment involving high-dose corticosteroids and medicinal products containing arsenic;
- Untreated epilepsy;
- Decompensated heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, coronary insufficiency;
- Implanted cardiac pacemaker (chest area);
- General infection;
- Hyperthyroidism (neck and shoulder);
- Dysmenorrhea (hypogastric, lumbar);
- In the area of endocrine organs (thyroid, testicles, ovaries, etc.);
- In the fontanelle area and in the epiphyseal cartilage area of long tubular bones in infants and adolescents in early adolescence.